Aix Les Bains bike rentals
Aix-les-Bains bike rentals. The city of Aix-les-Bains is located at the foot of the Mont Revard on the east side of the Lac du Bourget. It’s the largest lake of glacier origin in France. The city of Aix Les Bains is known as one of the most beautiful cities in the French Alps but is best known for its thermal baths and spring water. In the area around Aix Les Bains, you will find many cycling routes of different levels. There are challenging climbs over the Alps mountains ranges and around the lake. Cycle through charming villages and beautiful cities. Lovers of bigger challenges can cycle the Tour du Lac du Bourget and enjoy beautiful views of the lake and the surrounding cities.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
Opening hours and deliveries all year round
Please note delivery only from the depot in the French Alps. In the booking process, you can add your delivery address ( this need to be a hotel, B & B, or Chambres d’Hôtes and not a private address)
For reservations, we need a down payment of 20% of the total bike rental price to secure the booking.
- Chambery – Aix Les Bains – La Clusaz € 50 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Annecy – Geneva € 40 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Megeve – Chamonix – Switzerland Lausanne € 80 – Nyon € 80 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Montreux € 150 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Evian-Thonon Les Bains € 60 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Albertville € 70 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Bourg en Maurice € 100 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Other destinations on request – firstname.lastname@example.org