Altea bike rentals
Altea bike rentals. Located between the busy resort of Benidorm to the south and Calpe with its majestic rock to the north you find Altea. Altea is a beautiful little tourist resort. There are over 200 kilometres of beautiful routes to explore ai in the Costa Blanca around the coastline the mountains at the backyards. Although Altea is just 10 kilometres from Benidorm it is a world apart in terms of its beauty, culture and visitors. The Costa Blanca region around Benidorm, Altea and Calpe has a lot to offer. This beautiful part of Spain is a paradise for all keen cyclist. The area has many high mountains and undulating hills to tackle.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
For reservations we need an advance payment of 20% of the total bike rental price, the rest amount need to be paid on location. Aug 1st – Aug 31st Wednesday & Sunday closed
Delivery & pick up info:
- Pick up & drop off at the bike cafe in Altea
- Free of charge for bike rentals from 4 days to in Albir-Altea-Benidorm-Calpe-Villajoyosa-La Nucia-El Castell de Guadalest or any other place in a circle of 20 km around Albir.
- Delivery Moraira & Benissa/ pick up & drop off € 30.00
- Javea/Xabia, Oliva & Denia pick up & drop off € 50.00