Beaune cycle hire
Beaune cycle hire, the region around Beaune a made for cycling, cycle along quiet countryside roads over the rolling hills of Bourgogne. The region is dedicated to more than 500 kilometers of perfect tarmac roads through the world’s most famous vineyards. The beautiful walled city of Beane is the main hub to all those famous wineries in the Bourgogne surrounded by the Côte d’Or vineyards. There are two major cycling routes. The most famous is the Route des Grands Crus around Beaune. The route stretches out from and around Dijon up to Beaune and you will cross the most prestigious wineries.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
From April 1 to October 31
|Monday||: 09.00-12.00 – 13.30 -18.00|
|Tuesday||: 09.00-12.00 – 13.30 -18.00|
|Wednesday||: 09.00-12.00 – 13.30 -18.00|
|Thursday||: 09.00-12.00 – 13.30 -18.00|
|Friday||: 09.00-12.00 – 13.30 -18.00|
|Saturday||: 09.00-12.00 – 13.30 -18.00|
|Sunday||: 10.00-12.00 – 14.00 -18.00|
Bike rental bookings must be submitted at least 3 days in advance with a minimum of 3 bike rental days.
For reservations, we need an advance payment of 15% of the total bike rental price to secure the booking.
- Pick up at the bike store in Beaune
- Delivery is free of charge 0-15 km ( 35 pick up & drop off)
- Delivery cost 16-30 km from Beaune € 50 (one way) on request
- Delivery cost 30-50 km from Beaune € 90 (one way) on request
- Other destinations Macon, Auxerre, or other places on request – email@example.com