Annecy bike rentals
Annecy bike rentals. The beautiful city of Annecy is a perfect start place for some great rides. Annecy is surrounded by the impressive Alps and is located on the turquoise blue lake of Annecy. You can cycle around Lake Annecy over the popular cycle path. The ride is approx 50km long, certainly don’t miss the climb to Col de la Forclaz take a coffee on top at the Forclaz restaurant and enjoy a spectacular view over Lake Annecy before you descend back to the Lake. Also nearby the beautiful Aravis valley with Col de la Croix-Fry and Col de Aravis,Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
Opening hours and deliveries all year round
Please note delivery only from the depot near Annecy. In the booking process, you can add your delivery address. For reservations, we need a down payment of 20% of the total bike rental price to secure the booking.
- Annecy – Geneva € 40 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Megeve – Chamonix – Switzerland Lausanne € 80 – Nyon € 80 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Chambery – Aix Les Bains – La Clusaz € 50 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Montreux € 150 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Evian-Thonon Les Bains € 60 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Albertville € 70 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Bourg en Maurice € 100 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Other destinations on request – firstname.lastname@example.org