Tours bike rentals
Tours bike rentals. The city of Tours is the largest city in the Centre-Val de Loire region of France and is located between Orléans and the Atlantic coast. Tours is also the finish place of the Classic UCI Paris-Tours in late October. Tours is a nice place on the Loire River and is also called the city of art and history. You can visit many museums, cathedrals, and churches, but also beautiful nature parks. The Loire region is a perfect cycling destination and relative flat along the Loire. On your way, you will find lots of castles, vineyards, beautiful river scenery, and ancient delightful villages. The Loire valley cycleway is one of the most popular trails in France and contains out of 900km of perfectly paved bike paths along the Loire river. You will find your way easily due to the signposted bike lanes. The highlights of your bike trip are the countless chateaux and vineyards.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
Delivery only – Deliveries all year round
Bike rental bookings must be submitted at least 5 days in advance with a minimum of 4 bike rental days.
Just fill in our online request
Pick up & drop off at Hotel Restaurant La Brèche, 26 Rue Jules Ferry Rive Droite, 37400 in Amboise. The bikes will be dropped off the day before you arrive at the hotel, you can leave the bike at the hotel on your last cycling day or at one of the other partner hotels.
Price 50 euro per bike ( includes pick up and drop off at one of the following partner hotels)
- Orleans Hotel Saint Aignan Orléans, 3 Pl. Gambetta
- Blois Hotel Anne De Bretagne, 31 Avenue du Dr Jean Laigret, 4
- Amboise Hotel Restaurant La Brèche, 26 Rue Jules Ferry Rive Droite, 37400
- Tours Le Grand Hôtel de Tours, 9 Pl. du Général Leclerc, 37000
- Chinon Châteaux et Demeures Hôtel le Plantagenêt, 12 Pl. Jeanne d’Arc, 37500
- Saumur Hotel Ibis Styles Saumur Gare Centre, 15 Av. David d’Angers, 49400
- Angers Hôtel de France, 8 Pl. de la Gare, 49100
Delivery to your hotel ( must be a hotel with 24 hour service ) € 30 euro per bike from Angers to Orléans ( you need to ask the hotel if its possible to drop the bike in advance). The bikes will be dropped off the day before you arrive at the hotel, you can leave the bike at the hotel on your last cycling day.
Other destinations on request – email@example.com