Tours bike rentals
Tours bike rentals. The city of Tours is the largest city in the Centre-Val de Loire region of France and located between Orléans and the Atlantic coast. Tours is also the finish place of the Classic UCI Paris-Tours late October. Tours is a nice place on the Loire River and is also called the city of art and history. You can visit many museums, cathedrals and churches, but also beautiful nature parks. The Loire Region is a perfect cycling destination and relative flat along the Loire. On your way you will find lots of castles, vineyards, beautiful river scenery and ancient delightful villages. The Loire valley cycle way is one of the most popular trails in France and contains out of 900km of perfectly paved bike paths along the Loire river. You will find your way easily due to the signposted bike lanes. The highlights of your bike trip are the countless chateauxs and vineyards.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
Bike rental bookings must be submit at least 5 days in advance with a minimum of 3 bike rental days.
For reservations we need an advance payment of 20% of the total bike rental price to secure the booking.
You can pick up the bike(s) at the bike storage near Tours in Saint-Genouph. Delivery cost per bike is only € 10 one way between Angers and Orléans after the booking we will add the extra cost.
- You can pick up the bikes at the bike storage in Saint-Genouph near Tours
- Please note : delivery cost per bike is € 10 one way between Angers and Orléans
- Pick up in Nantes € 60 per bike
- You can add your delivery address ( after the booking we come back to you and add the extra cost)
- Other destinations on request – email@example.com