Bike rentals Reims
Bike rentals Reims. Rent a bike and use the beautiful city of Reims as a base for some great cycling in the Champagne region. The Champagne region offers a fantastic cycling network with over 300km of dedicated bike paths. Cycle through the most famous vineyards and discover the Champagne region on a top-class e-bike or trekking bike. For cycling, we recommend getting out of the urban city and cycle southwards out of Reims. Cycle up to Nanteuil and Nanteuil-la-Forêt park which is stunning. Enjoy the natural riches of the Reims Mountain, a geographical region made up of Grands Crus wine villages as well as the forest of the Regional Natural Park. The best parts of the Champagne region are of course the area around Epernay and the Avenue de Champagne or cycle along the Marne River and pass all those famous vineyards in and around the beautiful Champagne region.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
For reservations we need an advance payment of 50% of the total bike rental price to secure the booking.
The last payment due is 10 days before the start date.
- Delivery and pick up in Epernay is free of charge
- Delivery and pick up in Reims is free of charge
- Delivery cost Chatillon-sur-Marne € 50 ( includes drop off and pick up)
- Delivery cost 0 -20 km from Epernay or Reims € 50.00 ( includes drop off and pick up)
- Other locations on request