Bike rentals Saumur
Bike rentals Saumur. Saumur is one of the highlight when cycling along the Loire Valley. Wander around at the remarkable historic town of Saumur where the Saumur castle towering over the city. It’s a very beautiful place in the Loire Region. You can visit museums, cathedrals and churches, but also beautiful nature parks. The Loire Region is a perfect cycling destination and relative flat along the Loire. On your way you will notice stretches of greenways with lots of châteaus (castles), vineyards, beautiful river scenery and ancient delightful villages. Many routes and forest roads make this area a paradise for all kind of cyclists. When cycling west of Saumur you will cycle along the Loire up to the churches at Cunault and St-Maur Abbey. Eastwards to Candes-St-Martin offering some wine region, through quiet vineyards and lovely lively riverside villages.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
Bike rental bookings must be submit at least 5 days in advance with a minimum of 3 bike rental days.
For reservations we need an advance payment of 20% of the total bike rental price to secure the booking.
You can pick up the bike(s) at the bike storage near Tours in Saint-Genouph. Delivery cost per bike is only € 10 one way between Angers and Orléans after the booking we will add the extra cost.
- You can pick up the bikes at the bike storage in Saint-Genouph near Tours
- Please note : delivery cost per bike is € 10 one way between Angers and Orléans
- Pick up in Nantes € 60 per bike
- You can add your delivery address ( after the booking we come back to you and add the extra cost)
- Other destinations on request – firstname.lastname@example.org