Catania bike rentals
Catania bike rentals. The city of Catania is certainly worth to visit and has a beautiful old historical centre, Greek theatres and roman ruins. Discover the city and beyond on a top class road bike or E-MTB bike before you leave to Sicily. The region around Catania and Mount Etna is perfect for a great cycling holiday. You won’t be the first one to discover that Sicily is a cyclist’s paradise. Cycle around Mount Etna and visit medieval villages like Randazzo and Bronte or along the coastline of the Ionian Sea. A bike ride through the Sicilian hinterland, in the shade of mighty Etna and among extraordinary national parks.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
For reservations we need an advance payment of 15% of the total bike rental price, the rest amount need to be paid on location.
- Pick up in Catania
- Delivery 0 -15 around Catania or Catania airport € 30.00 ( includes pick up at drop off)
- Delivery locations Acireale, Nicolosi, Giardini Naxos, Taormina, or Letojanni € 40 ( includes pick up at drop off)
- Delivery Bronte – Radazzo € 50.00 ( includes pick up at drop off)
- Delivery Syracuse – Ragusa € 50.00 ( includes pick up at drop off)