Geneva bike rentals
Geneva bike rentals, Geneva is nestled between the Alpine peaks and the hills of the Jura. The hilly and mountainous landscapes in Switzerland are ideal for every type of cyclist. Many wonderful challenging routes are waiting for you with hilly authentic landscapes, breathtaking passes, and majestic mountains. Around the lakes, the routes are flat. Inland you will cycle from one hill to another through the countryside full of traditions.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
Opening hours and deliveries all year round
|Monday||: Closed – delivery only|
|Sunday||: Closed – delivery only|
For reservations, we need a down payment of 15% of the total bike rental price to secure the booking.
PLEASE NOTE: Bike rental bookings must be submitted at least 3 days in advance with a minimum of 3 bike rental days.
Pick up at the bike store in Geneva
Delivery prices ( including drop off and pick-up)
- Geneva – Nyon – Evian -Thonon Les Bains € 80 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Lausanne – Megeve – Chamonix € 100 ( includes drop off and pick-up)
- Vevey – Montreux € 160 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Annecy € 40 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Duingt, Talloroires, Doussard, Faverges € 60 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Sallanches – La Clusaz € 80 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Other destinations on request – firstname.lastname@example.org