Italian Lake District bike rentals
Italian Lake District bike rentals. Book your high-end road bikes in the Lake District before you leave to North Italy. The Italian Lake District offers all you need. Discover typical Lombardian villages perched on the shores of Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, or Lake Varese. Lake Como is the most popular with the local Milanese and less than an hour by car from Milan. You will find stunning towns like Cernobbio, Como, Lenno, or Bellagio. Lake Maggiore is situated on the west side near the Swiss offers a more Belle époque feel and it’s famous for its beautiful gardens and stunning scenery with the elegant town of Stresa is an excellent base for top-class cycling!Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
All year round
We recommend to bring your own pedals to make sure that your shoes-cleats work perfectly. In case you have troubles bringing your own pedals, you can hire :
- Shimano or Look Keo € 5 per day
- POC helmet € 10 per day
- Cycling shoes € 10 per day
- Garmin 820 unit € 10 per day
You can pick up and drop off your bike in Ternate (we will let you know the address after the booking).
Deliveries are possible all over North Italy
- Delivery cost to Milan Malpensa Airport or in the city of Varese 30 euro one way
- Delivery cost around Lake Maggiore, Lake Como: 50 euro one way
- You can also book pedals, helmets – after the booking we come back to you with the extra cost