Luberon bike rentals
Luberon bike rentals with delivery service only all over in the Provence/Luberon region. Start cycling from Bonnieux or Apt in the middle of the Luberon. What better than finding yourself cycling along vineyards, sunflowers, and passing old medieval villages, castles, wineries, and much more. Find sun-soaked hilltop villages and endless fields of flowers. The Luberon nature park is a UNESCO Reserve in order to protect the breathtaking landscapes. For a wonderful cycling day, we recommend the Tour de Silence. Starting in Bonnieux the Tour “Le Silence” is one of the most beautiful routes – and the one with the most silent roads, avoiding main roads in particular.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
Opening hours and deliveries all year round
Please note delivery only from the depot in the Provence. In the booking process you can add your delivery address.
For reservations we need a down payment of 20% of the total bike rental price to secure the booking.
Delivery prices ( including drop off and pick-up)
- €80 Arles- Aix en Provence – Montelmilar – Sisteron ( includes pick up & drop off)
- €70 Luberon – Apt – Bonnieux ( includes pick up & drop off)
- €40 Avignon – Orange – Nimes ( includes pick up & drop off)
- €30 Mont Ventoux Bedoin – Malaucene – Vaison La Romaine – Carpentras ( includes pick up & drop off)
- €120 Marseille-Manosque – Valence ( includes pick up & drop off)
- Other destinations on request – email@example.com