Milan Malpensa bike rentals
Milan Malpensa bike rentals. Book your high-end road bikes in Milan before you leave for North Italy or any other destination in Italy. The bike depot is near Varese but only for €30.00 one way, we can arrange your bike delivery to Milan Malpensa. Discover typical Lombardian villages perched on the shores of Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, or Lake Varese. Lake Como is the most popular with the local Milanese and is less than an hour by car from Milan. You will find stunning towns like Cernobbio, Como, Lenno, or Bellagio. Lake Maggiore is situated on the west side near the Swiss offers a more Belle époque feel and is famous for its beautiful gardens and stunning scenery with the elegant town of Stresa it is an excellent base for top-class cycling! CYCLING HOLIDAY ON LAKE COMO? CHECK ALL CCT CYCLING TRIPSRead more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
Opening hours – deliveries all year round
We recommend bringing your own pedals to make sure that your shoes-cleats work perfectly. In case you have trouble bringing your own pedals, you can hire :
- Shimano or Look Keo €5 per day
- POC helmet €10 per day
- Cycling shoes €10 per day
- Garmin 820 unit €10 per day
You can pick up and drop off your bike at the bike storage in Ternate (we will let you know the address after the booking).
Deliveries are possible all over North Italy
- Delivery service Milan Malpensa Airport or in the city of Varese €60 (includes drop off & pick up)
- Delivery service around Lake Maggiore, Lake Como €100 (includes drop off & pick up)
- 50-100km from Varese: €75 euros one way on request