Nyon bike rentals
Nyon bike rentals, with delivery from the bike depot in Geneva. The city of Nyon is situated on Lake Geneva, between Geneva and Lausanne. The hilly and mountainous landscapes in Switzerland are ideal for every type of cyclist. Many wonderful challenging routes are waiting for you with hilly authentic landscapes, breathtaking passes, and majestic mountains. If you head a bit further out from Geneva you can tackle some of the most amazing cols that have featured in many Tour de France battles. The infamous category 1 Colombière come to mind as well as of course the really hard col de Joux Plane.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
Opening hours and deliveries all year round
For reservations, we need a down payment of 15% of the total bike rental price to secure the booking.
Pick up at the bike store in Geneva
Delivery prices ( including drop off and pick-up)
- Geneva – Nyon – Evian -Thonon Les Bains € 80 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Lausanne – Megeve – Chamonix € 100 ( includes drop off and pick-up)
- Vevey – Montreux € 160 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Annecy € 40 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Duingt, Talloroires, Doussard, Faverges € 60 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Sallanches – La Clusaz € 80 (includes pick up & drop off)
- Other destinations on request – email@example.com