Sagres Bike Rentals
Sagres Bike Rentals. Bookings must be submitted at least 3 days in advance with a minimum of 5 bike rental days. Known as ‘The End Of The World’, Sagres sits at continental Europe’s most south-westerly point. Enjoy your cycling holiday and cycle from Sagres all the way along the coast to Tavira or Vila Real de Santo António The beginning of your cycling holiday is marked at the most southwestern point of Continental Europe, at Cape St. Vincent in Sagres, by the Algarve coast with incredible landscapes through the huge cliffs.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
Deliveries all year round
|Monday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Tuesday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Wednesday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Thursday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Friday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Saturday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Sunday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
Deliveries all over the Algarve from the depot in the Algarve
- Free delivery Albufeira-Villamoura- Faro- Quarteira – Olhao- Tavira- Armacao de Pera with a minimum of €100 on bike rental cost.
- Free delivery to Portimao, Carvoeiro, Lagoa, Monchique, Silves, and Vila Real de Santo Antonio with a minimum of €160 on bike rental cost.
- Free delivery to Lagos with a minimum of €160 on bike rental cost
- Free delivery to Budens, Salema & Burgau with a minimum of € 210 on bike rental cost
- Free delivery to Sagres with a minimum of € 240 on bike rental cost
- We are happy to deliver outside these areas on request (this may be subject to additional charge)
Bookings must be submitted at least 2 days in advance with a minimum of 5 bike rental days.