Sagres bike rentals
Sagres bike rentals. Known as ‘The End Of The World’, Sagres sits at continental Europe’s most south-westerly point. Enjoy your cycling holiday and cycle from Sagres all the way along the coast to Tavira or Vila Real de Santo António The beginning of your cycling holiday is marked at the most southwestern point of Continental Europe, at Cape St. Vincent in Sagres, by the Algarve coast with incredible landscapes through the huge cliffs. Secondary roads and quiet paths will guide you to the city of Lagos, a historic center that dates back to the Age of Portuguese Discoveries. Cycling along the Algarve coast, you will visit several locations with ancient roots of fishing traditions such as Portimão, Albufeira, Quarteira, and many other beautiful places
CYCLING HOLIDAYS ALGARVE? – CHECK ALL CCT ALGARVE CYCLING TOURS
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
Deliveries all year round
|Monday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Tuesday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Wednesday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Thursday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Friday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Saturday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Sunday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
Deliveries all over the Algarve from the depot in the Algarve
- Free delivery Albufeira-Villamoura- Faro- Quarteira – Olhao- Tavira- Armacao de Pera with a minimum of €90 on bike rental cost.
- Free delivery to Portimao, Carvoeiro, Lagoa, Monchique, Silves and Vila Real de Santo Antonio with a minimum of €150 on bike rental cost.
- Free delivery to Lagos with a minimum of €160 on bike rental cost
- Free delivery to Budens, Salema & Burgau with a minimum of € 180 on bike rental cost
- Free delivery to Sagres with a minimum of € 220 on bike rental cost
- We are happy to deliver outside these areas on request (this may be subject to additional charge)
Bookings must be submitted at least 2 days in advance with a minimum of 5 bike rental days.