Sant Feliu de Guíxols – Platja d’Aro bike rentals
Sant Feliu de Guíxols – Platja d’Aro bike rentals.with delivery service to your accommodation all along the Costa Brava Coastline. Explore Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Platja d’Aro, and beyond on a top-class Trek road bike, Gravel or, e road bike. With 200 km of coastline, the Spanish Costa Brava is one of the most popular beach areas in Spain. The region has a perfect cycling climate and the roads are perfectly paved. Cycle the rolling hills inland or along the Spanish coastline. The hilly backyard of the Costa Brava is a lovely cycling area with many fantastic cycling routes. The cycling routes are almost traffic-free and there are many challenging climbs for the road bikers. The region of the Costa Brava is perfect for cyclists who want to visit different types of landscapes in a few days.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
Delivery all year round:
Bike rental bookings must be submitted at least 3 days in advance with a minimum of 3 bike rental days. For reservations we need an advance payment of 15% of the total bike rental price, the rest amount needs to be paid one week to two days before the start date.
- Delivery service Girona city is free of charge
- Delivery cost to Lloret, Tossa, Malgrat de Mar, Blanes & Calella € 100 ( includes pick up & drop off)
- Delivery service Sant Feliu de Guíxols – Platja d’Aro € 75 ( includes pick up & drop off)
- Deliveries are possible all over the Costa Brava – Catalonia to Sitges, Vilanova i la Geltrú, Cunit, Calafell, Cadaqués, L’Estartit, L’Escala, Figueras, Rosas and Sabadell on request