Varese bike rentals
Varese bike rentals. Rent a top-class road bike or e road bike before you leave to Varese. There are plenty of options for cycling in the Italian Lake District. Cycle up to Madonna del Ghisallo. The small Chapel is located at Magreglio and has become the focus of many riders’ pilgrimages. Or you cross the Swiss pre-alpine mountains and ride along Lake Lugano and Lake Como’s shores, passing through the lakeside villages of Menaggio and Bellagio where the Madonna del Ghisallo climb starts.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
Opening hours All year round
We recommend to bring your own pedals to make sure that your shoes-cleats work perfectly. In case you have troubles bringing your own pedals, you can hire :
- Shimano or Look Keo € 5 per day
- POC helmet € 10 per day
- Cycling shoes € 10 per day
- Garmin 820 unit € 10 per day
You can pick up and drop off your bike in Ternate (we will let you know the address after the booking).
Deliveries are possible all over North Italy
- Delivery cost to Milan Malpensa Airport or in the city of Varese 30 euro one way
- Delivery cost around Lake Maggiore, Lake Como: 50 euro one way
- You can also book pedals, helmets – after the booking we come back to you with the extra cost