Algarve bike service
Algarve bike service with delivery all over the Algarve. Nice rides will take you through the breathtaking landscapes of the Algarve. The Algarve region is blessed with over 300 days of sunshine, Algarve offers excellent temperatures to enjoy cycling at any time of year. Average temperatures are between 15 degrees in January until 30 degrees in August. Over 550 km (340 miles) of spectacular and challenging tracks lead you along the Algarve coastline. Just a pick of some routes we recommend: Cycle over quit roads in the hills of the magnificent Vicentine Coast Natural Park and don’t forget the Tavira loop ride which will let you see all the best of Tavira.
CYCLING HOLIDAYS ALGARVE? – CHECK ALL CCT ALGARVE CYCLING TOURS
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
Deliveries all year round
|Monday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Tuesday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Wednesday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Thursday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Friday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Saturday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
|Sunday||: 08.30-13.00 – 15.00-18.00|
Deliveries all over the Algarve from the depot in the Algarve
- Free delivery Albufeira-Villamoura- Faro- Quarteira – Olhao- Tavira- Armacao de Pera with a minimum of €90 on bike rental cost.
- Free delivery to Portimao, Carvoeiro, Lagoa, Monchique, Silves and Vila Real de Santo Antonio with a minimum of €150 on bike rental cost.
- Free delivery to Lagos with a minimum of €160 on bike rental cost
- Free delivery to Budens, Salema & Burgau with a minimum of €180 on bike rental cost
- Free delivery to Sagres with a minimum of €220 on bike rental cost
- We are happy to deliver outside these areas on request (this may be subject to additional charge)
Bookings must be submitted at least 2 days in advance with a minimum of 3 bike rental days.