Arezzo bike rentals
Arezzo bike rentals. The hilltop city of Arezzo the capital of the province Arezzo is known for the jewelry industry. Arezzo is located right in the middle of beautiful Tuscany. In Arezzo, you will find medieval squares, churches, cathedrals, and museums. Arezzo is a less-visited city by tourists compared with the other popular towns/cities in Tuscany. Discover Arezzo and Tuscany on a top-class rental bike. Tuscany is a cycling paradise for every cyclist. Both less-trained cyclists and real professional cyclists visit the beautiful Tuscan countryside. This cycling-friendly region is best known for the hilly area, perfectly paved roads, always pleasant sunny climate, and little traffic inland.Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
|Sunday||: closed delivery only|
For reservations we need an in advance payment of 20% of the total bike rental price, the rest amount needs to be paid on location.
Deliveries from the depot Sansepolcro
- Pick up at the shop in Sansepolcro
- Delivery cost € 40 15-40 km around Sansepolcro (includes pick up & drop off)
- Delivery cost € 35 to Arezzo (includes pick up & drop off)
- Delivery cost € 60 41-75 km around Sansepolcro (includes pick up & drop off)
- Delivery cost for rentals 75 -150km from Sansepolcro on request
Bookings must be submitted at least 3 days in advance with a minimum of 3 bike rental days. We are happy to deliver outside these areas on request (this may be subject to additional charge)