Sansepolcro bike rentals
Sansepolcro bike rentals. The small town of Sansepolcro is located only 35 kilometres from Arezzo. The old town is surrounded by the old city walls. You can leave your car outside the walls and enter the historic centre through one of the original stone entrances. Top attraction is the main square in Sansepolcro, the Piazza Torre di Berta. Do not miss the frescoes by Piero della Francesca. For cycling go inland you will find medieval villages, small inhabited towns, great climbs and spectacular landscapes. We certainly recommand the Northern Umbria woodlands and rural areas near Sansepolcro. Tiber river Valley surrounded by the Apennine Mountains. Follow the footsteps of cycling legends like Bettini, Bartali, Coppi or Mario Cipollini and jump on your bike!Read more...
Plan your bike rental in 4 easy steps
2. Bikes & Accesoiries
3. Pickup / Delivery options
|Sunday||: closed delivery only|
For reservations we need an in advance payment of 20% of the total bike rental price, the rest amount need to be paid on location.
Deliveries from the depot Sansepolcro
- Pick up at the shop in Sansepolcro
- Delivery cost € 40 15-40 km around Sansepolcro (includes pick up & drop off)
- Delivery cost € 35 to Arezzo (includes pick up & drop off)
- Delivery cost € 60 41-75 km around Sansepolcro (includes pick up & drop off)
- Delivery cost for rentals 75 -150 from Sansepolcro on request
Bookings must be submit at least 3 days in advance with a minimum of 3 bike rental days. We are happy to deliver outside these areas on request (this may be subject to additional charge)